- Spider-Man: How have you dealt with some of the tragedies in your life?
- Captain America: What are some things you believe in?
- Iron Man: Ever had any epiphanies?
- Thor: Talk about your relationship with your family.
- Hawkeye: Talk about a time you got a second chance
- Black Widow: Tell a secret?
- Captain Marvel: Are you the recipient of a legacy?
- Ms. Marvel: Talk about something new you're doing.
- She-Hulk: What keeps you busy?
- Hulk: How do you feel about being alone?
- Luke Cage: Talk about when you've been treated unfairly, on a small or large scale.
- Black Panther: How do you feel about your country?
- Black Cat: Do you have a code of ethics?
- Daredevil: What is something others see as a weakness, but you know to be a strength?
- Doctor Strange: Talk about a moment your life changed paths.
- Cyclops: What do you worry about?
- Jean Grey: What is something about yourself you can't control?
- Storm: What do people look up to you for?
- Rogue: What makes it hard for people to get close to you?
- Shadowcat: Talk about growing up.
- Beast: Favorite book?
- Nightcrawler: Religious beliefs?
- Scarlet Witch: What things have you broken?
- Quicksilver: Who do you feel protective toward?
- Wolverine: What are things you regret?
- Mr. Fantastic: How controlling can you be?
- Invisible Woman: Talk about a process of finding your identity.
- Human Torch: Can people take you seriously?
- Thing: Your body-- what are you insecure about? What do you love?
- Black Bolt: What don't you ever do?
- Silver Surfer: (Where?) do you want to wander?
- ... Any others?
Panromantic asexual cis woman (she/her pronouns), who reblogs things she finds interesting.
I’m sure many of you have heard of the man who recently ran into the White House grounds and made it into the actual White House, right? Well, look at the following quotes from The Washington Post explaining why the Secret Service didn’t immediately shoot him:
So basically, if a man BREAKING INTO THE WHITE HOUSE doesn’t get shot, as long as he even seems like he’s unarmed (he wasn’t; he was carrying a knife), then how can Officer Wilson justify shooting an unarmed Mike Brown in Ferguson? I mean, if the goddamn Secret Service isn’t trigger-happy with potential assassins of the president, then how can Wilson explain the multiple shots he fired at a helpless black kid?
Those are questions that the Ferguson police force must answer. If deadly force isn’t immediately applicable against someone breaking into one of the most important buildings in the country in order to attack the president, then how is it applicable against an unarmed person just walking down a random public street? Mike Brown wasn’t breaking into anyone’s house, let alone the White House. Mike Brown wasn’t carrying a weapon, unlike the guy who attacked the White House. But Mike Brown still got shot to death. How does this make any sense?
The Ferguson police department sickens me. And this disparity is why.
The SECRET SERVICE doesn’t shoot people unless they’re actively appearing to be a threat.
BASIC-ASS WHITE COPS have got NO EXCUSE.